Learning Specialist – Math / Science
Posted 1 year ago
A Learning specialist researches, conceptualises, builds and delivers various educational activities and tools, learn to empathize with the learner and tailor the tool to fit their needs; These will be both physical products (books, toys, programs) and digital products (websites and apps) built for the classroom. The ideal candidate should have the ability to get things done; move fast and be pro-active and most importantly should have the ability to learn.
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Maths or Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in teaching Maths / Science to Primary / Secondary Grades
- To be creative and couumicate with clarity
- Research, Ideate and define the scope of the new curriculum activities, tools and ideas and capture it through clear documentation
- Develop content, build prototypes, interact with 3-14 yr old students, test and collect feedback from classrooms.
- Understand the impact of the learning methodologies through key metrics and improve on it.